student of life

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Blogging

After a bit of reading over the past few days, I've come to realise what blogging is, or atleast from what I've read.
Although a few individuals use it to keep friends and family in touch with what they're doing while a far distant from home,blogging appears to be a medium for persons to be or have their own personal Carrie Bradshaw.
Mind you, (no insult to Sex and the city) some of these messages I've been reading seems far more interesting that anything I've watched on HBO (OK, maybe a little insultive to S&C...but it was they're own fault for those last 2 seasons), and more diverse.
It also seems provides fair ground for a battle which will rage on way past the end of the world as we know it (did anyone else really like that song?!)
I think for now I'll just be using it to voice a few observations, maybe some theories, and who knows whatelse may come my way that I may need to vent about or broadcast.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home