student of life

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Observations

Ever notice how...
when driving, there is never any oncoming traffic until you are able to over-take the guy you've been stuck behind.

it rains right after you've washed the car or done your hair.

you could have nothing much doing for days upon days and the moment someone asks you to do something 20 other people remember what they wanted you to do for them too.

it takes a long period of time to earn money, but minutes to spend it, especially if you have bills (I hate going paymaster)

the moment you leaving the house or you step in the shower, the phone rings. (this also works for the moment you finally fall asleep).

when you leaving the house you have this nagging feeling in the back of your mind as you step away that you didn't lock the door properly or squeeze down the padlock and have to go back and check; or when you're out you have this feeling that you forgot to do something like turn off an appliance.

Just thought I'ld share a few observations. I have others in the back of my mind but put these which I thought most people could relate to. Please feel free to share others if you think of any.

9 Comments:

  • dear student of life ihave read your observations these things happen to me too the cause of it is i think poeple like us do give to much value to everything

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 am  

  • Yup, these tings happen to me too. Is so life tan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 pm  

  • Listen, everytime my family goes out for a sustained period and I used the iron before we left, I worry that I'll come back to a fire brigade and the entire community watching the fire men sort through the rubble... everytime.

    By Blogger bassChocolate, at 4:51 pm  

  • There's help for that Adrian. :-)

    How about catching every red light only when you're in a rush.(or is it that we only notice it when we are in a rush?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 pm  

  • definitely agree with most. the having nothing to do one hits home... more like just plain old bored and alone for ages and the minute someone call you... cuh deh! someone else deh pan di other line, or smaddy IM you on msn

    By Blogger Rae, at 5:45 pm  

  • I'm too important! I'm always busy. Don't have time to idle like the rest of ya'll.

    By Blogger Bashmentbasses, at 12:10 am  

  • Now that Andre champagne has finished speaking I'd like to agree with him.

    By Blogger Bashmentbasses, at 12:10 am  

  • Adding to thinkbass: not only are u stuck with a red light, but also stuck behiond a slow driver or truck or there is traffic where traffic never used to be.

    "When it rains, it pours"

    By Blogger laroper18, at 11:31 am  

  • Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home