student of life

Monday, August 15, 2005

day? night? huh?

The date on my last post reads July, yet I can't remember it being that long ago.
The days all seem to be merging. Between working on stuff for my family in the days and running to pan in the afternoon until late night, I no longer have a concept of time.
sometimes I swear I'm going a little crazy. Last week in the pan yard the countdown-to-concert chart went from 11 days to 3days...in just one night.
I remember having some shadow of a life before this summer began, or perhaps I only imagined it. The scary thing is that it's been so long that I'm really starting to believe that I did imagine it.

3 Comments:

  • (Voiced by Dory, Finding Nemo) Just keep swimming... just keep swimming!

    In a flash this will all be a memory.

    By Blogger bassChocolate, at 2:07 am  

  • Yeah, Q enlightened us as to the real state of events, hence the time travel.

    It too shall pass.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 am  

  • Yah need to delete that joker and then this can follow.

    By Blogger Bashmentbasses, at 11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home