student of life

Friday, August 18, 2006

idle chatter

Can anyone please tell me what is Fergie's London bridge?
Or maybe I don't want to know.
I just don't understand which part of her anatomy resembles London Bridge and why it would want to go down cause some guy is coming round.

Congrats to Benji from So you think you can dance.
It was one of my stupid indulgencies this summer. Although I don't like "reality" tv there was something about watching that show from the begining when the idiots who thought they could dance came to try out and proved to be the typical "white man" with 2 left feet and no rhythm, to the end when it was between 2 great dancers with great personalities and superhuman flexibility doing things with their bodies I could only dream of doing.

Sat down and watched City of Angels which I haven't seen in years, but no matter how many times I see it I swear the person who wrote that script had 2 beliefs they wanted to get across to the audience... women are uhmm, witches, and God has a twisted sense of humour.
Not these are not true but...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home