student of life

Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's Human Nature

Ok, so apparently a few people are bitter about my previous blog.
As much as I would like to sympathize I still stand my ground that they were fore-warned.

"Don't look down!"
"not for your eyes"
Why is it people's curiosity spike after being told similar statements?
Why is it that people go against advice, no matter how sound or justified?
Even Adam felt obligated to not listen when told "don't eat the apple", and look Who did the telling (and now I suffer with cramps each month, why?!)
Is it just that they need to know what someone is trying to hide from them, even if it's irrelevant to them (ie is faas dem faas).
or is it defiance, and noone's going to tell them what not to do, even if it is in their best interest.

Whatever the reasoning
POSTED BELOW IS AN X3 SPOILER!

Did that make y'all any happier?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home