student of life

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hi,
I'm Nicki and I'm a broke, first year University student.
I have exams in 4 weeks and just last week was told that we have group presentations to prepare and present a week before our exams.
Don't ask me what I know for my exams cause I've just been trying to keep up with classes and lab reports. Would have liked to have that free block of time that was on our schedule to study but alas, POLs.
The flu is going around; the guy behind me just sneezed 7 time in a row (I ain't exaggerating). I can almost feel the microbes enter my nasal passages from the circulating AC.
Can't afford to get sick. Can't take the drugs cause they make me sleep. As it is right now I can't afford to sleep. But if I don't sleep I can't concentrate in class and I get sick easily. But I can't afford to get sick. Ahh.
Hi, I'm Nicki...

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home